Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Concert Album

I have a christmas present to all music lovers. I summed up all the recordings from interesting concerts which I attended recently into a playlist.
You might note that I like the style world-folk-jazz. Some songs are pretty rare and cannot be found in online media :) 

You can point your browser here:
http://77.78.1.147/jinzora-3.0/
Just select under albums the concert.
for example TheodosiiSpassovBand...
Then press play for the piece you want to listen. It will create for you a m3u file that can be opened with any music player.
 
P.S. I am working on making the song description (metadata) better. 
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Pencho Stefanov said...

Thanks for the cool recordings! Streaming is fine and I'm waiting for the metadata ;-)
I have some pictures from the Bulgara concert, to be uploaded soon on my website.

best greetz,
Pench