Thursday, July 21, 2011

My rock radio playlist

Dear friends,
On the occasion of my last day of the first year of the second quarter of one hundred years in my life, I decided it is a good idea to leave something behind me.    
I have compiled a playlist of some of my hard and heavy top favorites.  So if bored at work, on the road or at home, tune in and rediscover the rare rock pearls.
It is easy: click the link below and select play all:
http://grooveshark.com/playlist/Rare+Hard+And+Heavy/56095608

2 comments:

Ina Kamenova said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ina Kamenova said...

Поздравления, Жоро! Изключително приятна и сполучлива комбинация от песни. Не бих си позволила да я критикувам, защото изборът на песни е въпрос на личен вкус. Определено за себе си бих добавила някои заглавия като Silent Lucidity на Queensreych. Също така Zeppelin ми напомниха за 2 + 2 и Lucifer на Bob Seger System, макар че вероятно тези две песни не биха се вързали особено с останалите. :) Благодаря за playlist-а.